Complaints, compliments and comments
Feedback helps us to shape our service to your needs.
- Speaking to a member of staff at your local Health and Social Care Partnership office
- Using the online form
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling 01294 317700
- Writing to Chief Officer, North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Integration Joint Board, 5th floor west, Cunninghame House, Irvine KA12 8EE
Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO)
If, after receiving our final decision, you remain unhappy with our decision, or the way we handled the complaint, you can ask the SPSO to consider it. We’ll tell you how to do this when we send you our final decision.
Scottish Public Services Ombudsman requires that we publish:
- North Ayrshire IJB Complaints Handling Procedure (PDF, 507kb)
- North Ayrshire IJB compliance statement and self assessment form (Word, 1.78mb)