Child Health Service
Child Health Service is responsible for the co-ordination and provision of pre-school and school immunisation/ screening/health review programmes across Ayrshire and Arran. The service also maintains medical pre-school and school records.
All school children across Ayrshire and Arran are offered immunisation/vaccine for:
- Diphtheria Tetanus & Polio
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Meningitis ACWY
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Child Health Service is governed by Scottish Government legislation and protocols.
- To find out how we can help, please call 01294 317262
- Child Health and Immunisation, North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership, Cunninghame House, Friars Croft, Irvine KA12 8EE