We want to hear from people across Ayrshire. We welcome everyone’s input and opinions.
We’re having mental health conversations until Friday 28 September 2018.
- You can access the online questionnaire by clicking here
- Paper copies of the questionnaire are available at your local North Ayrshire library
- If you’d like us to send you a paper copy of the questionnaire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01294 317843
- Come along to our public face-to-face conversations on:
Tuesday 11 September (2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm at Volunteer Rooms, Irvine)
Thursday 13 September (2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm at Walker Hall, Kilbirnie)
Friday 14 September (2-3.30pm and 5-6.30pm at Saltcoats Town Hall)
- Partner organisations will also be hosting their own conversations with people who currently access mental health services, their carers and families.
- If you’d like to hold your own mental health conversation, please contact email@example.com (01294 317843) for a copy of our engagement pack. This includes how to host a conversation and how to capture people’s responses.